Sunday, February 11, 2018

Olympics

Hello Everyone!
The Olympics are so inspiring!  I know it's impossible, but I wish they came around more often than every four years!! I love hearing the back stories of all the athletes.  I love hearing them thank their moms and dads, or another significant person in their lives. Makes me tear up every time!  In between those stories and the amazing events, I updated my 2014 Olympic unit a bit.  I added several new math games. I hope you can use them!
Here are a few pics of the 55 page unit.
















Hope you're having fun watching the Olympics as well!! Hope this encourages your kids to watch too. OOPS!!  Gotta go!  Figure skating's coming on!! My fav!

Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!
Joyfully!
Nancy






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!