Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tops and Bottoms!

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick share tonight.  Next week we finish up our plant unit and our unit on measurement in math.  We are having so much fun with Splat the Cat Oopsie Daisy  this week, but I can't wait to introduce one of my favorite plant books to the kids. Tops and Bottoms by Janet Stevens is such a fabulously engaging book, I almost wish we had more time to spend on it!!  I put together a fun little unit that covers some ELA, some math, and a bit of science to supplement our plant unit. Here are a few pics.











I can't wait to show you some of the wonderful poems the kids are writing this week, and out little Splats.   Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!! 
Have a great night!!
Joyfully!
Nancy





1 comment:

  1. You are...no joke...amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your expertise...it is greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure a lot of others :)

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!