Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stellaluna-Afraid of the light?

Hello Everyone!
We have had a great week finishing up our study of the night sky.  Stellaluna was our literature focus this week.  I shared our ELA and Math activities unit earlier this week, but I wanted to share the cute little Stellaluna Craft Connection we made today with part of the Shel Silverstein poem. We cut some bat shapes, eyes, teeth, wrote the poem excerpt on a speech bubble, added details and tah-dah! The cutest little Stellalunas I've seen!  Great job kiddos!!  I couldn't wait to hang them from the ceiling---Upsidedown, of course!!








To grab your cute little Stellaluna pattern, click here

Have a good night and don't forget to turn on the dark!! :)
Joyfully!
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. A-dor-a-bul!! I'm so glad I found this tonight!! It will get great with my bat unit we're completing in my class. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Rebecca
    First Grade Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Where did you find the thought bubble? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!