Monday, September 3, 2012

My Promise to My Students

Howdy!
Tomorrow evening we are going to be busy talking with all of our first grade parents about our year at our "Curriculum Night."  Not only do parents want to hear about what their children will be learning, but I think they also want to be sure that their children are happy, safe, and valued. I want them to be assured that I will treat these kids as if they were my own. I have two wonderful sons who have grown up to be confident, loving, hard working young men. Sometimes it was very hard work!  I will work hard to help my students become confident, loving, and hard working as well. I have this little reminder hanging in my room as an inspiration as I strive to be the best I can be for these little sweeties.
If you are a parent reading this, thank you so much for entrusting your child to me!
 
 
(available in color and black and white
if color ink is in short supply)
 
I am looking forward to a year of fulfilled promises!
Joyfully!
Nancy



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely promise! Your gumball theme is adorable! I just became your newest follower! I just started blogging myself! I'm slowly learning! I've got a long way to go!

    ~Keri
    First Grade Crusade

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!